Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dear Friends,
I first off want to thank all of you for your continued prayers for my Dad, may family, and my mother as we conquer this monumental task that has been given to us. We have asked the "Why?" questions and are left only to know that God is in control of this situation and that what He plans for our lives is going to be the ultimate outcome. I will ask that you continue to share this blog with your friends, family and prayer warriors in an effort to flood my family with prayer right now.

The situation we are dealing with now does not afford us the luxury of hourly updates or changes. The progress is slow and information changes slowly. Please know my family and I will post updates as we receive them and had time to process them mentally and emotionally. I understand information has been slow and in a situation such as this it is difficult to wait for new updates. Your deep rooted love for my Father and his family is evident in your eagerness and desires to know how he is doing and I am very grateful to know that we have so many people that love and care for us. I thank all of you for your love and support and ask that you continue to bath this situation and my family in prayer.

At this time there is no new information to put out. Dad is resting and we have been assured that he is not in any pain. As we go through today, there will be more tests administered and when there is something new to report, I will post information we are prepared to report.

I thank all of you deeply for your continued love and support for my father, mother and the rest of our family. It is through this love and our faith that we continue to move forward, knowing that Gods will is going to be done in this situation. Please continue to pray and lift us up through this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment