Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Begining

I have spent several hours reading into the lives of other people and their respective families through way of their blog and felt that making the lives of the Rice family transparent through a blog, could provide its readers with a little laughter, insight and the occasional story that reminds us all that the events that we believe only take place in our home, actually take place in other households, although they seem far more comical under the roof of another family than when they happen to us.

But first lets introduce the actors in this series:

My name is Mike and for the purposes of script I am the lead character. Many of these stories will be told from my point of view.

My wifes name is Amber and her and I have an odd relationship...we have to share sanity and it is very obvious on the days that it is her turn to have it. Those that follow long term will see that she uses it far more than I do.

Seth is our oldest son (9). he has reached the point in his life where the old puberty machine is starting up I fear for all of us once it gets going full steam ahead.

Luke is our middle son (3) and more of my side kick than anything. He appreciates hard work and is always full of energy, sometimes too much energy.

Zoe (2) was our big surprise and we love her dearly despite that. She shook things up a bit from managing 2 boys to now having to find an outfit that matches her shoes and hair bows. She keeps us on our toes though.

We have animals and extended family members that we will introduce as they come into their respective scenes. I look forward to sharing our lives with all those that follow.

But for now...good night all

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment